Friday, January 3, 2014

Old habits die hard

In more then one way it would seem!

So a bit of the bad news. I have not been keeping well up on my diet while it has not started to show yet I expect it to soon unless I shape up. (I really need to!) The gym however has been rather good to mean getting a personal trainer even has been a huge help learning how to use the machines in more of a proper way to get the results I want. Sadly no news on the job front either and with the holidays dying down I don't think many places will be looking for help.

However in other news. I have found a freeshard of an old MMORPG I played in the past. Dark ages of camelot was a game I played in my early high school days however kind of died out during a few of the expantions that came out for it. If any readers would like to join me I will post a link at the end. I am normaly in the uthgard teamspeak channel 12-13 and I am playing on the Hib side as my bard Damiix or my mentalist Ticktickdead. (yes I know those dirty hibs) However for those who do read I look forward to playing with you or hearing from you!

http://www.uthgard.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment