Monday, November 18, 2013

Seeing a fund raiser

While I have no intention of attempting it myself. It really makes me happy to see so many people support people like me in times where they are unable to provide for themselves to get what would make them feel complete or when the world treats them unfairly because of the choices they made in life.

However I find it reassuring that there are people who support the choices we make. It gives me the courage to keep trying and going forward with my own goals. However my issue right now is I am lacking in money so much right now I can't afford to replace the sweatpants I was useing for the gym with a pair that is not ripped. I have been working out in jeans which is not comfortable at all. The job hunt has not been going well either  the area I am seems to be completely dry job wise it is rather depressing. With no money to go anywhere else I can only hope to find something while relay on my family to support me till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment