Friday, October 18, 2013

End of the first week

Sadly I did not workout as much as I would have liked to. My partner in such was sick today so we are putting it off till Saterday. However I did weigh myself and I think I'm at a very mangeable weight. Much less then I expected anyways only at 224. If I can drop 20 pounds by next year I think I would be very happy with myself.

However things on the other end are not so well either. I decided against telling my dad this soon into it because frankly I don't know how he would take it. As well as I thought I would be more at ease with everything after comign to terms and being open with atleast some people about how I feel. But, honestly I feel even worse now. I'm worried that I won't be able to find insurance to cover it or a job that will keep me employed while I transcent in it. I feel much like I started in this even though I am on the right track. I have still a long way to go and not having a job still is being on of the key problems I am having at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment